Super Easy Starbucks Egg Bites
We all love Starbucks Egg Bites, and this egg bite recipe is similar, except that they are oven-baked and not sous vide so everyone can make these healthy and delicious breakfast bites.
They are oven-baked, so they can be made in advance and kept frozen. This makes them so much easier to make, with less wait time!
More importantly, they are so delicious!
Ingredients for Egg Bites
- Broccoli florets
- Bacon slices
- Low fat milk
- Black pepper
- Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
If you love Starbucks, I am sure you have had their amazing and low-carb sous vide egg bites. These egg bites are just as good, if not better.
They are made in the oven, so you don’t need fancy sous vide machine. They are so easy to make and even the pickiest eater would love them!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there carbs in Starbucks egg bites?
Yes there are, but this recipe only has 2g carbs per serving.
Can I use egg whites only?
You can opt for egg whites only, but whole eggs are nutritious. The bacon, broccoli, cheddar cheese and eggs combinations are perfect for this wholesome, healthy and nutritious breakfast frittata egg bites. Enjoy!
How many calories?
This recipe has only 91 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
This meal is best served as a snack or breakfast. For other easy bake entrees, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- cooking spray
- 2 cups small broccoli florets, cooked until crisp-tender
- 3 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1/2 packed cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat 12 standard-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Divide broccoli and bacon evenly among muffin cups.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl. Add milk, salt, and pepper; stir with a whisk until well combined.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among muffin cups. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top. Bake at 350°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until just set. Cool on a wire rack for 2 to 3 minutes; run a thin knife around edge of each egg bite to release from pan. Serve immediately.
You can freeze these egg bites. Just reheat in microwave before serving.
Adapted from Cooking Light.
Serving Size12 egg bites
Amount Per Serving Calories 91Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 118mgSodium 211mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 6g