About Mr Lee’s Noodles
Mr Lee’s Noodles was created by Damien Lee, a three times cancer survivor (and single full time dad) who wanted a guilt-free comfort food that didn’t come with all the unhealthy ingredients often associated with instant meals. A great video detailing his story
Tai Chi Chicken Noodle
Chow down for true taste-bud enlightenment. Named after the ancient Chinese tradition, this soul-warming chicken broth rice noodles with broccoli florets, subtle spinach, warming ginger & sweet orange blossom honey is a relaxing taste of Asia.
Very mild | 210 calories | Low in sugar | Gluten Free
- Freeze dried proteins & vegetables – Locked in nutritional goodness.
- Air-dried rice noodles – No palm oil, reduced sat-fats, no hydrogenated fats, lighter & cleaner texture, protects the planet
- Generous chunks of 100% chicken breast, cubed beef, whole shrimps
- Innovative & unusual ingredients to authentically recreate adventurous recipes (Orange blossom honey, Ginger, Asparagus, Bamboo shoots etc.)
- Skillfully developed by core team of Asian innovators Damien Lee, Andy Chu and Chris Fung. Their innovative & crafted recipes authentically recreate the flavors from their heritage & travels. Not just another Pho!
Eligibility: United States only. No purchase necessary and subject to this official giveaway rules.
Closing Date: June 14, 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email on June 15, 2020.
To enter, please follow the steps below.
Follow Rasa Malaysia (@rasamalaysia) on Instagram. (Click on the Instagram button below and click “Follow.” If you don’t have Instagram, skip this step.)
Follow All Rasa Malaysia Boards on Pinterest. (Click on the Pinterest button below and click “Follow All.” If you don’t have Pinterest, skip this step.)
Fill in the form below. You can enter to win every day.
BE SURE TO ENTER EVERYDAY! ONE ENTRY PER DAY STRICTLY ENFORCED. By entering into this contest, you are automatically subscribed to Rasa Malaysia newsletter for new giveaways, recipes, and more. If you don’t want to receive the newsletter, you may unsubscribe it.
GIVE US SOME LOVE!
Like Rasa Malaysia on Facebook. (Click on the Like button below.)